Compojure Demystified with an example – Part 1
In this part, I am going to talk about what application we are going to implement.
Lets build a simple address book web application using compojure. This will be a RESTFUL application. As we go through this example we will see some interesting aspects of compojure.
- Add / Edit / Delete Address book
- View All Addresses
- View a single Address
REST interfaces we will implement
- View All Addresses – GET – http://localhost:8080/addresses
- View single address – GET – http://localhost:8080/addresses/:id
- Add Address – POST – http://localhost:8080/addresses
- Edit Address – PUT – http://localhost:8080/addresses/:id
- Delete Address – DELETE – http://localhost:8080/addresses/:id
Next part 2 we will setup our base project with compojure.